Join us to discuss:
- Tools to manage habitat for multiple species
- Conflicting best management practices
- Recommendations for different species at risk
Discussions will be followed by a hands-on ranch planning exercise.
- MULTISAR (Alberta Conservation Association)
- South of the Divide Conservation Action Program
- Grasslands National Park
- Saskatchewan Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre
- Nature Conservancy of Canada
Tuesday March 12th, at the Consul Senior Centre in Consul, SK.
FREE Workshop from 1:30 to 5:30 PM, FREE Supper at 6:00 PM
Nature Saskatchewan’s Conservation Appreciation Supper catered by Manley Bakery!
Everyone is Welcome to Attend!
Please Register: email@example.com or 306-780-9832
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-352-0472